Contact us!

We use airbnb.com to book our rooms, but if you have questions and want to call or email, please feel free!
206-973-3278, synergybnb@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Things are a-changin'

Synergy B&B is moving and shaking...
We've been hosting some really wonderful guests these past several weeks and I'm just so grateful for them. In the beginning we were just trying to save our house, but as we meet more and more folks, I realize that they're saving my/our lives, more than just the house. This is humbling.

When owning a business was about making money, I did pretty poorly. When it was about passion and service, I did much better. This time around being in business has felt like anything but. I really love our guests! They make our lives so much fuller. I had no idea it could be this great! And now when we book a guest, I am so excited to meet them, to share with them, to welcome them into our home.

I have owned several businesses in my lifetime (some of you who have known me for a while will  recall the rock-selling business,  the lilac flower stand, the lemonade stand, the jewelry business, the car-detailing business, the environmental day camp, the fiber arts business, Smink, my Reiki practice, my Feng Shui practice, and Business Reiki). They all focused on different services, products, locations, etc.

Synergy B&B feels different somehow. Perhaps it is because I know myself better, or I'm more spiritually aligned. Perhaps it's because I am more focused on service and authentic interaction and less on money. Maybe it's the synergy of all those things at the right time.

I am grateful for the friends and family who are contributing their support in the many ways they are capable of. I hope that this business gives back to you more than you have given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment